Social icons

Matisse Inspired Fashion

Wednesday 14 March 2018

To follow fashion trends can be a hard job. I couldn't even imagine being a fashion trend setter, too much of a hard task. Some trends, I forget about - neon colored faux fur is not my thing - yet some others, maybe more discreet, not as easy to see, I fall in love with instantly and follow right away, like the good fashion sheep that I am. Matisse inspired fashion is a trend I just love. I don't know if it is my past as an art historian, or simply because I find those faces fascinating, but this trend holds a special place into my heart. I don't really mind the medium, even though I seem to have a preferences for statement earrings. Fashion is funny sometimes. I don't know what Matisse would think of this trend. I hope he would like it as much as I do, but I think so. At least, it is a nice way to carry a piece of him. 



xo

Amy


Post a Comment