Social icons

Summer Makeup

Saturday 15 July 2017

Summer means less makeup and a natural face! So in this blogpost I would like to share with you my Summer makeup look, which is completely different from my Winter routine, involving only a little bit of makeup and exploiting as much as I can what Summer offers, from water to sun, to make my skin naturally glow. A heavy coverage is the opposite of what we want in Summer, so it is all about using the less makeup I can. 

I start by moisturizing my skin with the Avène High Tolerance cream, the best that I found to fight the bad effect of the Summer, drying the skin really badly. Then, I use my Correcting Cream by Bourjois just to hide my blemishes and red zones, unifying my face without adding too much coverage. A creamy blush for the healthy look, at the moment I am using a Bagsy cream blush in pink, a brand I will tell you all about really soon! Highlighter, for sure, definitely needed to obtain the glow we want in Summer, and then only some mascara - obviously waterproof, I never know when I will have a swim in this hot weather, better be prepared. The last touch is the lip, hydrated as well with one of my latest purchase, the Coconut Lipbalm by Sephora, and according to my mood I add on top of it one of my beloved summer lipstick or lipgloss. Last but not least, my perfume! Better smell good, and for that there is nothing better than the "Love Story" fragrance by Chloé. Ready for Summer!

xo

Amy

Post a Comment