Social icons

My Dreamt Apartment IV

Monday 12 June 2017

The student life is not as dreamy as it seems. It is actually pretty stressful, even more when you are always looking for a new accommodation and never have a fixed place of your own. I discovered that in Amsterdam, and I also realized that my 'perfect studio expectations' were much more a Disney Dream than the real life. So I have kind of stopped looking for the perfect home there, I just try to have a roof over my head for now. Then I tend to dream more about the future, and guys, I found another perfect place to live. I can perfectly picture myself in this flat, where there is also a pretty terraces, full of plants, who as you know thanks to my last editor's letter are my new love. But yes, I can see myself in 5 years living in a flat like this one, writing on my blog, being a journalist or a writer, or who-knows-what! This is definitely my new dreamt apartment. 






xo

Amy

Post a Comment