Social icons

December favorite: Antigona, Givenchy

Sunday 11 December 2016
New month, new bag! For December I've decided to talk about a brand I don't know much about, Givenchy. To be honest, I've never really been into this brand, not really my style, a bit to grunge to me maybe, however I stumbled upon this bag on Tumblr and just fell in live with it. It is a little bit less casual than the ones I'm used to talk about, however its elegance and sophistication did catch my eye. The shape is very classy, simple but effective. It is maybe one of the most popular bag at the moment actually, at the arm of Kylie Jenner or Kate Bosworth, it seems like every celebrity have one. Why? Simply because it is a bag so easy to match with everything, and that will for sure give to any of your outfit an elegant side, the perfect accessory to upgrade your look!

It is a little bit less casual than the ones I'm used to talk about, however its elegance and sophistication did catch my eye. The shape is very classy, simple but effective. 

Now the hardest will be to pick up a color! 

xo

Amy

Post a Comment